MobileMe is the service from Apple that stores your important information online at me.com and keeps it in sync and accessible on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and PC. New email, contacts, and calendar items are automatically pushed over the air to your devices, so you always have the latest information at your fingertips. You can share photos and access important files from anywhere. And if you ever lose your iPhone or iPad, MobileMe can even help you find it.
The easy way to keep your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and PC in sync.
- Get ad-free email that’s in sync on all your devices.
- Stay up to date with wireless contact and calendar syncing–no docking required.
- Share calendars with family and friends and invite guests to an event with RSVPs.
- Locate your iPhone or iPad on a map, display a message, even remotely lock or wipe your device.
- Share photos and videos from anywhere in a beautiful online gallery.
- Access and share files online or on the go–even files that are too big to email.
- Access and manage your information from any computer at me.com.
- MobileMe makes your life easier by removing the hassle of manual syncing and giving you up-to-date access to your important information on all your devices.
- MobileMe is designed by Apple to work with all your devices–iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and PC.
- MobileMe makes it easy to share photos and store files online.
- MobileMe is completely ad free.
- MobileMe keeps your important information private.
MobileMe is the perfect iPhone companion. With automatic syncing for your email, contacts, and calendar, easy uploading of photos, instant access to your important files, and a way to find your iPhone if you lose it, MobileMe makes life with a mobile device unlike anything you’ve experienced before.
MobileMe keeps your email, contacts, and calendar in the cloud and automatically in sync on your iPad. So no matter where you go, your information stays up to date over the air–no docking required. Share photos and access important files anywhere. And if you ever lose your iPad, MobileMe can help you find it.
MobileMe works great with iPod touch. Access your email, contacts, calendar, photos, and important files–all you need is a Wi-Fi connection. You can even track down your iPod touch when it’s lost.
With MobileMe on your Mac, everything just clicks. MobileMe works seamlessly with Mac applications like Mail, Address Book, and iCal. And with just a few clicks, you can upload photos to your gallery from iPhoto or Aperture, access and manage your iDisk, and publish a personal website to MobileMe with iWeb.
MobileMe Gallery app
The free MobileMe Gallery app lets you view all the photos and movies in your gallery with a tap. Your albums are beautifully displayed and easy to browse using simple pinch and flick gestures. You can even view friends’ galleries as easily as you view your own.
MobileMe iDisk app
Access your iDisk right from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The MobileMe iDisk app lets you view popular file types, such as Microsoft Office, iWork, and PDF documents. You can choose to view your file in another app–such as a PDF in iBooks. Share files big or small with just a few taps. And access files in the Public folders of other MobileMe members.
Find My iPhone app
MobileMe can help you locate your missing iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch even when you don’t have access to a computer. Download the Find My iPhone app for free on a friend’s iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch and sign in to your MobileMe account to locate your device on a map, set a passcode lock, wipe your data, and more.
Note: Find My iPhone, Find My iPad, and Remote Wipe are not available in all countries. MobileMe is available to persons age 13 and older. Annual subscription fee and Internet access required. Terms of service apply.
MobileMe is the service from Apple that automatically pushes new email, contacts, and calendar events over the air to your iPhone and keeps everything in sync across your Mac, PC, and the web. So your important information is up to date everywhere you go—no docking required. MobileMe also makes it easy to share photos and access files on the go. And if you ever lose your iPhone, MobileMe can help you find it or remotely wipe your data to protect your privacy (Find My iPhone and Remote Wipe are not available in all countries).